Technical and Operational Managerial Expertise
The provision of total technical and operational managerial expertise and solid sales and marketing infrastructures in order to maximize on potential profit opportunities.
First & Foremost can take on a full or partial operational role as required, including some or all of the following:
- Operate and Manage the Hotel and Restaurant on behalf of the Owner.
- Implement and follow-up of Standard Operating Procedures for all departments.
- Prepare and submit to Owner the Operating Plan, Business Plan and Budget for each Operating Year, complying with Legal Requirements and Approvals and Insurance Policies.
- Establish all prices, price schedules, rates, rate schedules, negotiate and administer all requirements for health, security.
- Supervise and purchase, or arrange for the purchase of, all inventories, conciergeprovisions, consumable supplies and Operating Supplies that are necessary and proper to maintain and operate the Hotel, and to use the same in the management and operation of the Hotel.
- Quality control following standards for category of hotel and brand.
- In house training for some or all staff up to the level dictated by First & Foremost or the hotel and brand.
- Keep the Hotel and the FF&E in good operating order, repair and condition, Negotiate and administer leases, licenses, and further concession agreements for all public space at the Hotel.
Rooms management is one of the most important aspects of revenue generation, and requires a high level of operator skills and training. We use both external and internal monitoring systems to ensure that we maximise the business potential of the rooms business.
- Evaluate rooms sales strategies
- Evaluate room rate strategies being offered to the market
- Monitor competitor rates and benchmark our performance by using external sources
- Improvement of Yield and inventory management internally
- Hotel web site management with opportunity to feature promotion/offers
- Review local corporate deals and usage
- Review Corporate Agents business and optimise sales through Global Distribution Channel
- Support from National Sales Team
- Review third party web sites and ecommerce policy
- Training of In House revenue generating team members
- Set up and utilisation of Channel Management Tools
- Managing relationship and optimising sales opportunities with Major Hotel Brands