Represented By Us
CENTRIUM – XML GATEWAY
Over 100 Direct connections – Blue Chip travel agencies
Real time rate management – direct link to resort PMS
Real time Inventory Management
- Booking repository
- Loading platform
- Inventory Management System
- Revenue Management System
- Full CRM package
• Hotels can change Tour Operator pricing
• Update the inventory/close out
• Instant price changes/tactical rates/distress stock
• Stay competitive at all times
• Ensure top positioning
• Key position on comparison sites
“Lifestyle Partners” – LIVIT – Cove Beach Club
OUR TARGET GROUP
• Lifestyle-oriented traveller’s with high affinity for art & culture, fashion,
• Conscious consumption, environmentalism and work-life balance
• Singles, couples, groups of friends, and families (depending on location)
• World-aware, social and curious, they seek places that attract like-minded spirits
• Independent traveller’s who are looking for individual and authentic holiday experiences
• On holiday, they seek equal measures of relaxation and stimulating, cultural experiences
U BY UTOPIA
is a cosmopolitan, luxury and distinctive brand, bursting with personality. The U brands personify the meaning of utopia as ‘an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.’
This perfection is achieved through balance – the balance of modern luxury and state of the art facilities, with traditional Ethiopian colours, textures and cuisine.
They say opposites attract – the U brands are formulated on juxtapositions: bold and rich colours juxtaposed with earthy tones; modern furniture and technology juxtaposed with natural woods and lush vegetation – all of which work in synchronicity to create the distinctive U by Utopia brand.
Ethiopian vibrancy to create a distinct personality; the perfect balance of 21st-century cosmopolitan extravagance and Ethiopian warmth and spirit. U Suites unites business and pleasure as the perfect spot for a city break, business trip, spa weekend, or party weekend with friends.
Ernie Els is one of the most successful golfers in the history of the game, having won 70 tournaments since turning professional in 1989, including two US Opens, two Open Championships, and a record seven World Match play titles.
The international scope of Ernie’s victories is second to none. He is one of golf’s truly international players. Ernie has successful business pursuits off the course in design, academies, hospitality with The Els Club, The Big Easy Restaurants and apparel amongst others.
Els for Autism Pro-AmErnie is also a son, husband and father of two children, the youngest of whom, his son Ben, has autism.
“We established the Els for Autism Foundation in 2009 with the goal of funding and Autism for Excellence, the first of its kind in the world. Autism hits families hard and I’ll be fighting for the rest of my life to try to help others in the same situation.”